Thursday, December 13, 2007

My five favorite Christmas movies of ALL time!

Hey all, I thought I might share with you my five favorite Christmas movies. I will go down the list for you and explanation why!

Movie number 1


How could you not love this movie? The Griswold’s…They are America’s family! Cousin Eddie…need I say more? If you can’t remember a line, just ask. I can recite the entire movie!

Movie number 2
This is a feel good movie, and I honestly think Tim Allen is a very good Christmas movie actor! I recommend to watch it.

Movie number 3

How can you not love the Muppets? I watched it last night and had a hard time deciding if this was number 2 or 3.

Movie number 4

Again, another Tim Allen movie. But get this, Tim Allen, Dan Akroyd, Jamie Lee Curtis. That makes for a really funny, good Christmas movie!

And last but not least…number 5

I give you Will Farrell, and he does not even get naked in this movie (thank goodness). I really like this movie, because it is not overdone with comedy like his normal movies.

I suggest you find time to rent these if you don’t own them, or give me a call and come over and watch. You are always welcome to come over and watch a Christmas movie with me at the house!

Just ask Jessica!




3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I know you were dissapointed to here that I had never seen your #1 until last week, but would you be dissapointed if I told you that I need to come over and watch your #4also?

I loved Elf too!

Scott said...

Where is "A Christmas Story"? Is it at least in your top 10? It's #1 at our house.

John said...

Definately in the top 10...it was a toss up between that and Elf. I made a gut decision.