Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ahh memories...

Today my family and I went to eat Thanksgiving lunch with my nephews at their school. The food wasn’t half bad and the chocolate milk was the bomb! Oh how I miss the chocolate milk…
It makes me think about my favorite teachers back in school. Just last night, Jessica and I saw my 3rd grade teacher, Mr. Kennedy in Lowes. I remembered her, but didn’t want to go up to her and do the whole “hey, you remember me from 22 years ago?” thing. She, by the way was one of my favorites. I also remember Ms. Bartley, Mr. Attebery, Mrs. Mallett and Mr. Williams. Those are the 5 teachers that stand out to me in a positive way.
One day, if you see me and want to hear about the teacher from HELL…and we are talking about the FIERY PITTS of HELL, then I will tell you about my 4th grade teacher, Mrs. Bishop. I honestly think she was Satan’s sister. It could be that I was a horrible 4th grader, but I still think she was related to Satan in some way.

That’s it for today!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

My 4th grade teacher was awful, too. I cried all the time about going to school....Mrs. Schlect. What kind of name is that anyway??

Nina said...

Mrs. Schlect - sounds like a Nazi to me!