Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lonely

Well, tonight marks a week since I have see Jessica. I’m really bored, lonely and wish she was home. I have kept myself busy with family dinners and cooking for Liz and Nathan. Last night I made spaghetti since Jessica was out of town and invited Nathan and Liz over for dinner. I hope they liked it and were not just humoring me. Regardless, I only make spaghetti when Jessica is gone since she is not a fan of the red sauces. During and after dinner, Nathan and I watch as his tigers beat the hated Yankees 16-0. Nathan was very excited.

College Football starts this week! I’m pumped. I am ready for Saturdays at Chilli’s with Jessica watching and hoping the Sooners will prevail in all their games! Nonetheless, win or lose; I am still a fan of good football.

I think Faith is more ready for Jessica to come home. She is not liking to sleep by herself on Jessica’s pillow. Jessica is coming home tomorrow night. She is due in around 10:05. I will be there with bells on ready to see her! She is going to have a 4 day weekend and I will have a 3 day weekend! We are looking forward to spending some time together…finally for the first time in 4 weeks!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I miss you!

Elizabeth said...

Yeah! it was so good, I had to run home and walk freakin' two miles to work it off,even though I had already walked that morning. Thanks again! It was muy caliente err, I mean, bueno. hehe.

Derek said...

You too good to share your spaghetti with me!