Monday, July 16, 2007

Ultimate Vacation

Survey…
What would you do with a million dollars and 2 months off work?
Don’t respond with the usual pay off bills, get out of debt and quit your job.

Here’s what I would do…
First off, 1 cell phone would be taken, but turned on only to be used for an emergency. I would take Jessica to Europe for the first 3 weeks. First class all the way. We would go to Paris, Rome, Stonehenge, Greece and Amsterdam!!!!! When we got back, I would then take her on a cruise to Alaska or another Disney Cruise.
For the next 30 days, it would be a mission. I doubt Jessica would want to come along for this mission, but she would be more then welcome. Remember, after the first trip, I would estimate I would have about $400,000-$500,000 left over. I would buy the fastest sports car that was street legal; and I would try to catch a baseball game in at least 24 ballparks in the U.S. Catch a game, get in the car and start driving to the next. If I was to get pulled over for speeding, I would have some cash to pay the fine and keep going! I would love to do it with football games, but I would only be able to catch them on weekend games. That would be my ultimate vacation trip.

If you have a few minutes, let me know your ultimate vacation. Remember the limits, 1 million dollars and 2 months off work.
Lets throw in one more kink, you have a free babysitter for those 2 months off.

7 comments:

Kelly said...

I think those are both fine ideas for vacation and free money. I do have a question, if Jess didn't want to do the ballpark tour, would you take your "number five" choice along? And who might that be?


-KellyBerges

John said...

As a loving and faithful husband I would not take my number 5. I would end up taking a buddy.
I have offically changed my number 5. JJ is no longer in the list. (You're welcome Jess). My new number 5 would have to be... Eva LaRue from CSI Miami. Not the blonde, Were talking the SMOKIN HOT italian girl.

Ya'll know who I'm talkin about.

Jessica said...

You already summed up what I would do!

I'd also spend some time in the Carribbean on an island. Under an umbrella on the beach with a book and an iPod.

I would totally want to go with you on the baseball stadium tour! But can we make some stops for football games along the way? Maybe we could go to a Notre Dame game, or a game at Michigan or Alabama....someplace legendary!

not so zen momma said...

I would bring along friends, because two months with just my husband would get rather tiresome!

Jessica said...

DUDE!

Update the blog already!

Pam said...

Great ideas. You and Jess wanna come along when we retire and travel to all OU football games by RV? You know you want to be "one of those."

Nathan said...

Here would be my dream vacation:

The first month would be just Liz and I...we would go to Hawaii and see some volcanoes (and beautiful golf courses), then go on an Alaskan cruise, then Italy for some authentic Italian food.

The second month is for us and our friends, and would include Vegas to be TRUE highrollers, then England and Scotland (the girls can do whatever, the guys are playing links courses EVERY day!!)