Wednesday, July 11, 2007

ARE YOU FRICKIN SERIOUS?

OK, so my sister calls me last night and say's "turn on NBC and watch this". So I turn it on and there is a new show called “The singing bee”. I turned it on just as the final round is coming on and watched this guy win 50K just for knowing the words to I wanna rock and roll all night. Seriously? I would school people on this game show.

Prior to this, I was watching The world series of pop culture and holy crap; there was a girl on the show that I wanted to literally kick in the head through my TV. She did not get one answer correct on the 80’s pop hits category. Her only response was that she was only 2 when that song came out and did not have a clue to the answer. Her husband was a team member and you could see him with his face in his hands shaking his head.

I’m thinking of starting a Wii tournament sometime. Let me know if anyone would be interested.

This just in…Farmers Insurance, Inc. Just beat out Chesapeake Energy for the Best employer in Oklahoma (over 500 employees). Woo-hoo!

That’s it for now.

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Wii be in your tournament!!

Jessica said...

This just in....

NCAA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw Rhett Bomar

not so zen momma said...

I HATE RHETT BOMAR! I hated him from day one (ask Derek).

Tr3y said...

National
Communists
Against
Athletes

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Hey, I do taxes for some Chesapeake employees and the all got $2,000 when they were named top OKC employer. If I were you, I would wear my "nut-hugger" shorts and ask for a double dip on your special day.