Sunday, June 8, 2008

Juneau, Alaska

Well as most of you know, my family and I got back from Alaska about a week ago and we loved every minute of it. I want to show you a few pics of our day in Juneau. If you do not know, our day in Juneau consisted of whale watching, fishing and eagle watching. I think it was by far the best day on our Alaskan cruise! My mother caught a Flounder and Matt caught a 25+ lb. Wild King Salmon .Enjoy the pics!








Where's Jonah?




Nina's Flounder!
Matt's big catch!
Us on the back of the boat!
Mendahall Glacier!
On a side note: If you do find yourself talking a cruise to Juneau, AK and want to go out on a day trip like this, please let me know. I will give you the information to go on this one. They were very nice people with Oklahoma connections!!

No comments: