Monday, September 24, 2007

Rice-a-roni, the San Francisco treat

Guess where we are going? That’s right, you guessed it; Jessica and I are headed out to San Francisco. After Friday’s news from the Dr., Jessica and I decided it was time to get out of town. We rarely go out of town just the two of us. It is usually with Family, or to go see family or friends, or business. We just told ourselves, we need to go somewhere where we don’t know anyone, won’t have to see anyone and just get away. We both have been to San Francisco, (Jessica on business, and I went back in High School) but we did not have the freedom to do whatever we wanted to.

It is going to be so much fun. Two guaranteed things we are going to do, rent a car and drive to Napa Valley and possibly go on a wine tasting tour, and Alcatraz. Other than that, the sky’s the limit!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Lucky! OHHH! I hope I get cool souvenir.